Sunday, October 11, 2009

Reflection on my paper

I wanted to take a blog to reflect about A Streetcar Named Desire and how I was going to incorporate it into my paper. I have decided to write about contrasting reality and fiction in this play. In my opinion I believe that this play may be considered one person, perhaps Tennessee Williams himself. The characters within the play could be different characteristic traits with in Williams or anybody. For example, while Stanley may represent anger and sin, Mitchell represents the love for others and family. So with this idea I extended it into reality and fantasy. I believe that while Stella represents reality, Blanch represents fantasy. I believe that everyone in the world has a contrast of reality and fantasy within them. Myself, in reality I am not rich but of average wealth. Sometime I do wish I was better off financially so that I would not have to pay for school or worry about bills. I will extend on this connection more in my paper.

WORD COUNT: 167

No comments:

Post a Comment